THE M ARION COUNTY APPRAISER'S OFFICE IS CONDUCTING RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL RE-INSPECTIONS
The Marion County Appraiser's office is mandated by K.S.A. 79-1476 to physically inspect all real property in Marion County every six years. The purpose of this inspection is to verify that our data is current and represents the property accurately. The Appraiser's Office physically inspects approximately 17% of the real property located in the county each year.
*Starting March , 2018 the Appraiser Field Staff will be conducting re-inspections of properties in the following Cities and townships...
- Blaine Township - Started: 3/12/18
- Clark Township - Started:
- East Branch Township - Started:
- Menno Township - Started:
- Milton Township - Started:
- City of Florence - Started:
- City of Lost Springs - Started:
- City of Lincolnville - Started:
We would like to Thank everyone in the 2018 re-list areas for all their cooperation!
Please see the map below to see which sections of the county will be re-inspected during 2018.
ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS
The map below indicates areas of the county that are part of the 2018 17% re-inspection of properties, mandated by K.S.A. 79-1476.