Daniel D'Albini, Director
203 S Fourth St
Marion, KS 66861
620-382-2144 (24 Hours)
It is the goal of the Marion County Office of Emergency Management, to do it's utmost to plan, mitigate and prepare Marion County and it's population for and from the affects of a disaster. Briefly stated, the ultimate goal of the Marion County Office of Emergency Management is the preservation of life and property through the use of preparedness, planning, training, mitigation and response.
MARION COUNTY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
1. Assists Emergency Response agencies, including but not limited to: Police, Fire and EMS, in obtaining the resources necessary to effectively recover from a disaster incident.
2. Provides preparedness training.
3. Assists with hazard analysis and emergency planning.
4. Administers homeland security grants.
5. Provides management, reports and alerts in regard to severe weather events.