Marion County Commissioners
200 S. Third, Suite 104
Marion, KS 66861
Dianne R. Novak
Regular Commission Meeting - Every Monday @ 9:00 a.m.
Except for County Holidays
AGENDA for the next Commission meeting.
Meeting MINUTES can be viewed after approved by Commission.
Code of Ethical Conduct
for County Commissioners:
A county commissioner:
- Should be vigorously dedicated to the democratic ideals of honesty, openness and accountability in all public matters involving county government.
- Should model decorum, respect for others and civility in all public relationships.
- Should actively practice stewardship of the county’s human, fiscal and material resources.
- Should strive for excellence and continuous learning in personal development and in all operations of county government.
- Should perform the duties of public office with fairness and impartiality so as to enhance public confidence in county government.
- Should neither seek nor accept any favor from any source that may be offered to influence his or her official decision-making.