Marion County Commissioners
200 S. Third, Suite 104
Marion, KS 66861
Dianne R. Novak
Regular Commission Meeting - Every Monday @ 9:00 a.m.
Except for County Holidays
AGENDA for the next Commission meeting.
Watch the VIDEO of a Commission meeting!
(Takes you to MCTV20 website to chose the meeting by date.)
NOTICE: The recording of the April 8, 2019 Commission meeting had technical issues. Click here for the audio recording!
NOTICE: The recording of the April 13, 2019 Commission meeting had a minor technical issue for 10 minutes of the meeting.
Click here to listen to the audio recording for the 10 minute portion!
Meeting MINUTES can be viewed after approved by Commission.
Code of Ethical Conduct
for County Commissioners:
A county commissioner:
- Should be vigorously dedicated to the democratic ideals of honesty, openness and accountability in all public matters involving county government.
- Should model decorum, respect for others and civility in all public relationships.
- Should actively practice stewardship of the county’s human, fiscal and material resources.
- Should strive for excellence and continuous learning in personal development and in all operations of county government.
- Should perform the duties of public office with fairness and impartiality so as to enhance public confidence in county government.
- Should neither seek nor accept any favor from any source that may be offered to influence his or her official decision-making.