Fish & Game

FishThe Clerk’s Office sells Fish and Game licenses using the Kansas Outdoor Automated Licensing System (KOALS).  The KOALS system requires your social security number to be entered.  Once entered into the system, the applicant will be provided a unique KDWP identification number for use in all future transactions.  The applicant's social security number is NOT printed on the license nor is it displayed on the screen when a new license is purchased.

Hunters can also donate to the Kansas Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry campaign.  This worthwhile program provides venison for meals for Kansas families by processing donated deer.  Monetary donations, which can be made during the license purchase process, go toward paying the processing cost of the deer donated to the program.  To find out more about this program or the KOALS automated system, click on the link to the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks at the bottom of this page.

Licenses may also be purchased over the Internet through the KDWPT website.

Kansas Fishing and Kansas Hunting & Furharvesting Regulations are available in the Clerk’s Office
and also at the KDWP website.       

HuntQuestions regarding the regulations for hunting and fishing are best addressed by the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks 

Pratt Operations Office:
512 SE 25th Ave.
Pratt, KS 67124-8174
(620) 672-5911


Several Youth Special Hunts are scheduled at the former Marion County Landfill Site. Check it out!